July 21, 2009 § Leave a comment
Yes, we’ve been here but not here-on-the-blog. Lots going on with all the changes everyone’s been going through we’ve been coaching, consulting, counseling, doing training/seminars/webinars and developing some fantastic new programs and options for the coming year. We’ll be consolidating all the blogs into one as well so it’s easier to access if you’d like all your DLCECC info in one place.
We’re still here for corporate coaching, seminars, workshops and development/training options as well as individual in-person or phone coaching and consulting.
You can also follow me on Twitter @coachkiki.
For those who are stopping by for the first time – our options include;
1. For Personal Coaching:
Short term and intensive coaching. Some good news at a time when it feels like we’re being bombarded with only bad news.
*One 1 1/2 (one and a half) hour phone coaching session
* Two(2) to four(4) phone coaching sessions (depending on topic and need).
* An action plan to follow.
* Resume review.
* Coaching follow-up
Call 646.371.5048 for more information or email at 411 at dlcecc dot com.
It’s great for you if you;
* Lost your job and are looking for a new one.
* Your company firm is laying off people and you’re there doing double and triple duty.
* You’re concerned that you might be laid off.
* You’d like to explore other career paths.
* You have to delay your retirement plans indefinitely and need a new plan.
* You need to develop a new income stream.
* You’ve been laid off and want to start over in a new field.
* You figure this is the perfect time to explore career options you deferred on.
* You’re making a career transition or shift and need help making it successfully.
* You need help managing the stress of your work life along with financial stresses.
* You need to develop a new spending and doing-more-with-less plan for yourself and/or your family.
Short Term Coaching Long Term Solutions
services and issues covered include:
* Training, Seminars, Workshops, Individual and Group Coaching
* Boosting Morale
* Focusing and Multitasking
* Dealing with new and/or more responsibilities
* Transitions – within a company or after downsizing and restructuring
* New economic realities – managing anxiety, strategizing and planning ahead
* Coping with economic stress in healthful ways
* Rethinking Career Direction and Plan
* Rethinking Retirement Options
* Second Career or Mid-Career shifts
* Short term and long term planning
For those of you we know and love – keep up the great work! You will get through this and you’ll get through this successfully! We’ll make sure of that!
For those of you we’ve only “met” through email and phone queries – we look forward to working together soon. Any other questions feel free to call at 646.371.5048 or email 411 at dlcecc dot com
We’re ready for you – are you ready for your new future? Whether you wanted it or not – make it the best one you can!
Enjoy the day ,
Short Term Coaching
Long Term Solutions